Ideas for India aims to promote more evidence-based policy debates. In keeping with this aim, we welcome analytical comments and responses from our readers. We do ask, however, that your comments strive to better inform our readers. Please review our comments policy (hyperlink this). Comments policy
- Ideas for India aims to promote more evidence-based policy debates. In keeping with this aim, we welcome analytical comments and responses from our readers. We do ask, however, that your comments strive to better inform our readers; general comments or opinions not based on analysis are for elsewhere.
All comments will be moderated to ensure they are in line with this comments policy. The moderator reserves the right to delete any comments that are frivolous, abusive or defamatory, and to subsequently bar the user from posting further comments anywhere on the site. Comments can be up to 150 words, and must be a direct response to the content of the article. General comments can also be sent to us via Twitter @Ideas4India or our Facebook page I4I: Ideas for India. Unsolicited submissions
- Ideas for India encourages unsolicited submissions that are evidence-based and relevant to Indian growth and development policy. Prospective contributors are encouraged to acquaint themselves with the content and style of Ideas for India when considering whether their submission addresses relevant issues. Some key guidelines to note are that articles should be:
- Original work
- 800-1500 words in length
- Written at an analytical level that is more evidence-based than a newspaper op-ed piece, but far more accessible than a journal article
- Include a list of all references (for columns)
Unsolicited submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate whether thr article has been submitted elsewhere for publication, and if so list all publications.
- Author's full contact details
- Author's curriculum vitae
By submitting an article to Ideas for India, you affirm that the work is your own; that it contains no matter that is defamatory or is otherwise unlawful or that invades individual privacy or infringes any proprietary right or any statutory right; and you agree to indemnify and hold Ideas for India harmless against any claim to the contrary. You further affirm that the work contains no materials the publication of which would violate any copyright.
By submitting an article for publication, you also confirm your understanding that the work may appear on other websites or in printed publications as part of content sharing or other agreements.
The Ideas for India Editorial Board will review all submissions and notify accepted authors by email. The Editorial Board reserves the right to not review or respond to submissions it considers frivolous, and to not publish an unsolicited submission even after it has gone through a round of editing by the I4I Team. Reprinting and Permissions
- In keeping with its mission of fostering evidence-based policy debates, Ideas for India is happy to allow reprinting of all articles, with attribution. When reprinting articles, please include the following text: For online publications
"Reprinted with permission from Ideas for India (www.ideasforindia.in)
Please include a hyperlink to Ideas for India For print publications
"Reprinted with permission from Ideas for India (www.ideasforindia.in
Please include the URL for Ideas for India
Please also send the Managing Editors a brief email with details of your publication, posting date, and any other relevant information at: email@example.com